Protected: Telli Health 4G Pulse Oximeter Parent Product
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The world’s first FDA approved 4G Pulse Oximeter. Taking a reading is now as easy as pressing a button. No more pairing, difficult setup or user frustration. Our SpO2 connects to your patients with your preferred software seamlessly and easily.
This product is only available for consumers using the Telli Health Blood Pressure Device.
- Lanyard included so it can be easily carried and used any time, any place.
- Easy to use all-in-one integrated finger device has an efficient one-button operation that allows you to measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate of adults and children
- Completely wireless for readings on the go.
- Simple operation for immediately, real-time spot-checks
- Automatically powers off when not in use
- Display in real time your blood oxygen data, perfusion index value, pulse rate waveform, pulse rate value, pulse column, and battery strength
- Compact size and lightweight, it comes with a lanyard so you can carry it around and use it anytime and anywhere
- Color : Gray
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, waveform, Pulse bar
- Operation Temperature: 5~40°C,
- 4-direction & 6-mode display provide convenient readings
- Setting alarm range of Spo2 and pulse rate
- Menu- function setting (Beep sounds, etc)
- USD data transfer (Option)
- Weight: 33g (without battery)
- Power requirements: 2pcs AAA-size alkaline batteries
- Storage Temperature -20~+55°C
- Measurement Range: 70%~90%
- Accuracy: 9% on the stage of 80~99%
- Resolution: +1%
- Low Perfusion: < 0.4%
- Measurement Range: 30BPM~240BPM
- Accuracy: +/-18 PM or +/- 1% (the larger one)
Contents of the Kit:
1 x Pulse Oximeter
1 x Instruction Manual
2 x AAA-size batteries