Telli Health 4G Blood Pressure Monitor – U807
$74.99 one time, and$24.00 / year with 1 year free trial
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Telli Health’s 4G Blood Pressure Monitor is the most accurate 4G cellular device on the market. This device combines the traditional testing kit (with multiple components) into one simple device with cellular-enabled 4G technology. This device is easy-to-use, durable, reliable, and accurate. In addition to the convenient design, the Telli Health 4G Blood Pressure Monitor ties into any software platform. Please refer to our Developer Guide for integration steps.
One-time device fee includes 12 months of cellular connectivity. Annual fee of $24 is charged after 12 months and is recurring every year as long as the device is active.
Contents of Order:
1 x Blood Pressure Monitor
1 x Adjustable 22cm – 42cm Cuff with Tube
- FDA certified and C-E certified. Track up to 3 months of readings for your doctor. If you suffer from hypertension or hypotension, use our blood pressure monitor daily to track blood pressure values so your doctor can offer more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- The most accurate 4G cellular blood pressure monitor on the market. The Model U807: Blood Pressure Monitor is for home use and can accurately track your high or low blood pressure every day with its 180-set memory bank, with an accuracy of ±3mm Hg. On the right side of monitor screen, you can view the Diastolic, Systolic, and Pulse Rate data once the monitor has taken a reading.
- Two power options: AC Power Adapter (not included) or Lithium Ion Battery (included)
- Adjustable Adult-size BP Cuff Monitor for upper arm 22cm – 42cm / 8.7in – 16.5in circumference. The left side of the monitor screen displays a color code to distinguish blood pressure levels.
- One-touch operation: The blood pressure monitor is fully automatic. Just press the “Start” button once to measure your blood pressure and heart rate. The entire process takes less than 30 seconds.
- Lightweight and easily fits in your pocket so that you can take it with you anywhere.
- Fully automatic voice indication
- Output power: 6V ±5%
- Pressure measurement: 0 – 299mm Hg (accuracy: ±3mm Hg)
- Pulse measurement: 40 – 199 pulses/min (accuracy: ±5%)
- Air pressure mode: micro air pump automatically inflates and electronic automatic control deflates
- Automatic shutdown: about 3 minutes
- Maximum output current: AI for 600 mA Output plug polarity: <+> internal
- Outside diameter 0.5mm – 0.1mm; internal diameter: 2.1mm – 0.1mm
NOTE: To help reduce electronic waste, a USB wall changer is not included but can be purchased on our site.
Download How To Take A Reading Manual (for patients and device users)